There is a lot to think about when planning a vacation. What often gets forgotten about is what is going to happen with the house while away. Most assume because they live in a great neighborhood everything will be fine. Not giving any thought as to how the home insurance could come into play regarding the home left alone while its homeowners are away on vacation.
Teamco offers a full range of Home Watch services in Calgary and surrounding area. We take care of your home while you are away on business or vacation. We provide walk-throughs, visual checks and documentation to ensure your peace of mind.
As CERTIFIED Home Watch Professionals, we are trained to pay close attention to even the smallest details, in order to anticipate problems before they arise:
We walk through each room:
- Check for leaks in visible plumbing / sprinkler heads / on ceilings / under sinks and appliances that use water
- Check for unnatural smells
- Check for presence of rodents and insects
- Check refrigerator / deep freezer for normal operation and temperature
- Check electrical panel for tripped breakers (reset)
- Monitor smoke/carbon monoxide detectors
- Monitor thermostat
- Ensure doors and windows are locked and all surveillance turned on
- Water plants
- Checklist and log submitted daily
Additional add-on Services:
- Extreme weather check after hail, water, high winds
- Balcony / deck checks
- Collect mail
- Small animal feeding such as fish / hamsters
- Run short cycle dishwasher / washing machine and garburator as needed to keep seals in working order/ eliminate any odors and mold from standing water.